Log in

  • Home
  • News
  • Malheur County Rebuilding Town Hall Meeting Set

Malheur County Rebuilding Town Hall Meeting Set

January 31, 2017 6:16 PM | Anonymous

Rebuilding Town Hall Set.pdf



At the request of constituents, Representative Cliff Bentz (R-Ontario) has asked the Oregon Insurance Division, Oregon Construction Contractors Board, and State and Local Building Codes Staff to identify and explain sources of information and assistance available to farmers, ranchers, businesses, and individuals damaged by snow storms in Malheur County. A town hall meeting, hosted by these agencies, will discuss options for rebuilding, insurance coverage and claims, and building construction licensing: 

Representatives from the Oregon Insurance Division, Construction Contractors Board, and State and Local Building Codes Staff will be available to discuss: 


Thursday, Feb. 2, 2017 

 4-6 p.m. Staff available for walk-in Q & A 

 6-8 p.m. General overview presentation 


Four Rivers Cultural Center - Collins Room 676 SW 5th Ave., Ontario 


 Farmers, businesses and individuals impacted by snow damage 

 Insurance coverage 

 Dispute resolution of insurance claims 

 New general contracting license options 

 What’s needed to rebuild? 

Sponsored by: 

 Oregon Insurance Division 

 Oregon Construction Contractors Board 

 Oregon Building Codes Division 

Learn more: 503-378-4130  or www.oregon.gov/bcd

The Department of Environmental Quality will also have handout information available on safe disposal of asbestos and building materials, as well as landfill locations and availability. Rep. Bentz said, “I encourage everyone who is looking for information on rebuilding and insurance claims to attend this town hall meeting. These state agencies can help get necessary information into your hands so that we can quickly rebuild our community.” More information can be found at: www.oregon/gov/bcd or via phone at 503-378-4130


Treasure Valley Rental Association (TVRA) Board Members and Mentors and Office Staff do not give legal advice. Any advice or guidance does not constitute legal advice. You should seek appropriate counsel for your own situation as needed.

Proudly serving Malheur, Harney, Grant and Baker Counties.

This website uses cookies to improve the user experience of the Site and for marketing purposes.

All vendors logos and trademarks are copyrighted and trademarked per their respective companies.

TVRA is a certified Continuing Education Provider for Property Managers. Our provider number is 201221799.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software