Mark L. Busch, a landlord-tenant attorney, presents a video to answer questions that most Landlords have about Landlord-Tenant Law. He advertises with our state-wide association, the Oregon Rental Housing Association, and represents Landlords in the state of Oregon.
Check him out at https://marklbusch.com
Questions that most Landlords have about Landlord-Tenant Law are at the following points in the video:
- What is the most common Landlord-Tenant dispute you help with? (0:23)
- How does the sale of a property affect the lease and its tenants? (1:23)
- What is the proper way for a landlord to handle the collection, storage, and return of a security deposit? (2:40)
- What are the three most important lease clauses that should be in every residential lease? (4:31)
- What’s the proper procedure for a landlord to handle a tenant who fails to pay rent? (6:18)