Organization of Resource links
COVID - 19 Updates
· Oregon: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19
· CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
· World Health Organization Updates:
· Johns Hopkins University:
211info connects people with health and social service organizations. At our heart is our core Community Information Center, supported by Resource Database team. We’ve expanded to include enhanced information & referral and assistance programs that target specific services. Call 211 or 1-866-698-6155
For information about unemployment benefits & COVID-19, please visit:
Bureau of Labor and Industries website for Additional Information
Federal guidance for small businesses, including information on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program.
Oregon Work-share Program - Work Share provides an alternative for employers and workers who may be facing the prospect of a lay off situation. With Work Share, instead of reducing staff, an employer reduces the hours of work for a group of workers. Partial Unemployment Insurance benefits are then paid to supplement workers' reduced wages.
Business Organizations links for assistance and information
Rental, Mortgage or Housing Assistance
The Federal government announced yesterday that HUD has authorized the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to implement an immediate foreclosure and eviction moratorium for single family homeowners with FHA-insured mortgages for the next 60 days.
211.org and Community Action may be able to direct you to resources for payment assistance.
· 211 is a statewide resource:
- Call 211 or 1-866-698-6155
- Text your zip code to 898211 (TXT211)
- EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
· If Oregonians have questions or concerns about their insurance company or agent, they can contact the department’s advocacy team at 888-877-4894 (toll free) or visit dfr.oregon.gov for more information or to file a complaint.
· For insurance and financial services information related to COVID-19, visit the department’s website: https://dfr.oregon.gov/insure/health/understand/Pages/coronavirus.aspx.
General Health Information
· How to protect yourself:
· What to do if you're sick:
Mental Health Resources
· Lines for Life https://www.linesforlife.org/blog/lines-for-life-is-with-you-24-7/
o Adult Behavioral Health program -503-588-5351
o Crisis Services -503-585-4949