Covid-19 Rental Assistance
- Applicants must complete an application that is available at the drop box located at the front of the building – 915 SW 3rd Ave. One will be mailed to you, if requested.
- Fill the application out completely
- Sign the form
- Provide information regarding COVID-19 – job loss, income reduced, etc.
- Provide wage information and back up documents
- Provide information regarding rental arrearages
- Completed application is required, confirmation that need arises from COVID-19.
- Drop the application off at the drop box, mail it, or call a Housing Advocate at 541-889-9555 to make arrangements.
- A Housing Advocate will review the application and connect with each person to discuss additional or missing information. This may be via phone contact, text, or other means agreed upon.
For more information, please go to the Community in Action Website