Landlords, Brokers, and Property Managers...
ONE STOP DOES IT ALL!
Are you and your employees up-to-date
on current landlord/tenant laws?
Are you implementing
these very important law changes?
Do You Need C.E. Credit?
This class is worth 8 Credits!
Remember, “Landlording” is a business!
Educate yourself on how to better manage your business and to avoid costly mistakes.
This updated class covers issues a landlord should know, from Screening and Move-in, through Move-out and Deposit Reconciliation!
Property Owners and Managers - Have you been to boot camp? Do you really know the basics? Are you up on the new laws?
Real Estate Licensees - Your license allows you to perform property management services, but do you and your staff really know landlord-tenant law? Get your boots on and sign up now. Space is limited and we will sell out!
LANDLORD BOOT CAMP 2022
A fast-paced one-day seminar covering:
- Fair Housing Basics
- Fees & Disclosures
- Contracts & Addendums
- Section 8
- Move in Do's and Don'ts
- Dealing with Tenant Non-Compliance Issues
- Service of Notices
- Habitability, Maintenance & Emergency Entry
- Move out Procedures and Legal Transfer of Possession
- Deposit Reconciliation and Final Accounting
- Avoiding Costly Mistakes, Record Keeping
- Conflict Resolution
Real Estate Education Credits: 8
Speaker: Tia Politi
Tia Politi is a licensed property manager, rental owner, and president of the Rental Owners Association of Lane County. She worked for many years providing residential property management and eviction services, she also worked as a Property Management Supervisor overseeing four low-income apartment complexes through the Homes for Good Housing Agency in Eugene, OR. She serves as the President for the Oregon Rental Housing Association (ORHA), heads up the ORHA Forms Committee, serves as a volunteer instructor for St. Vincent de Paul’s Second Change Renter’s Rehab Program, and teaches classes in rental management through her association.
- Rental owner
- B.S., Journalism, University of Oregon, 1987 - GO DUCKS!
- Licensed property manager (inactive)
- OREA Certified Continuing Education Provider
- President, Oregon Rental Housing Association (ORHA)
- President, Rental Owners Association of Lane County
- Forms Chair, ORHA
- Secretary, ORHA Education, Inc.
- Columnist, Mind Your Business
- Landlord Helpline representative for Rental Owners Association of Lane County, Rental Owners Association of SW Oregon, Linn-Benton Rental Housing Association, Portland Area Rental Owners Association & Treasure Valley Rental Association
- Hundreds of hours of continuing education in property management in both private and public housing.
- Volunteer instructor, St. Vincent de Paul’s Second Chance Renters Program
- 2020 Housing Hero - St. Vincent de Paul Society of Lane County
- Landlord/Tenant Instructor, Lane ROA and statewide
- Author/Instructor, Landlord Bootcamp
- Author/Instructor, Renting a Home, teaching high school seniors the rights, risks and responsibilities of tenancy
Saturday, June 25, 2022
8:00a.m. to 5:30p.m. MDT
8:00am - Registration
8:30am - 12:30am - Seminar
12:30am - 1:00pm – Lunch
1:00pm - 5:30pm – Seminar
♦TVRA Member: $125 per person or $225 per person for (8) Continuing Education Credits
♦TVRA Non-Member: $175 per person or $275 per person for (8) Continuing Education Credits
Price per person includes Course Materials, Snacks, and Lunch
Registration starts at 8:00am
Class starts at 8:30am
RSVP by June 8, 2022
For more information:
Contact Cindy McLeran at (541) 313-8777
Be sure to leave a message if you want a call back.
Treasure Valley Community College
The Weese Building (Library/Cafeteria bldg)
650 College Blvd., Ontario, Oregon 97914
For a map to the classroom, paste the following link into your browser:
To see the TVCC map, click below:
Select Building #4, The Weese Building