Speaker: Tia Politi
Tia Politi is a licensed property manager, rental owner, and president of the Rental Owners Association of Lane County. She worked for many years providing residential property management and eviction services, she also worked as a Property Management Supervisor overseeing four low-income apartment complexes through the Homes for Good Housing Agency in Eugene, OR. She serves as the President of the Oregon Rental Housing Association (ORHA), heads up the ORHA Forms Committee, serves as a volunteer instructor for St. Vincent de Paul’s Second Change Renter’s Rehab Program, and teaches classes in rental management through her association.
- Rental owner
- B.S., Journalism, University of Oregon, 1987 - GO DUCKS!
- Licensed property manager (inactive)
- OREA Certified Continuing Education Provider
- President, Oregon Rental Housing Association (ORHA)
- President, Rental Owners Association of Lane County
- Forms Chair, ORHA
- Secretary, ORHA Education, Inc.
- Columnist, Mind Your Business
- Landlord Helpline representative for Rental Owners Association of Lane County, Rental Owners Association of SW Oregon, Linn-Benton Rental Housing Association, Portland Area Rental Owners Association & Treasure Valley Rental Association
- Hundreds of hours of continuing education in property management in both private and public housing.
- Volunteer instructor, St. Vincent de Paul’s Second Chance Renters Program
- 2020 Housing Hero - St. Vincent de Paul Society of Lane County
- Landlord/Tenant Instructor, Lane ROA and statewide
- Author/Instructor, Landlord Bootcamp
- Author/Instructor, Renting a Home, teaching high school seniors the rights, risks and responsibilities of tenancy
A lot can go wrong for a landlord in an eviction action. This class takes you step-by-step through the eviction process including:
· Document prep and filing with online options
· Process service
· First appearance
· Stipulated agreements
· Defendants answer
· Trial and the burden of proof
· Sheriff lockout
· Abandoned property and animals
Real Estate Education Credits: 2
Saturday, April 15, 2023
11:00 pm - 11:15 pm: Class Sign-in
11:15 pm - 1:15 pm: Class
Mountain Daylight Time
12:00 pm - 12:15 pm: Class Sign-in
12:15 pm - 2:15 pm: Class
RSVP by April 13, 2023
No Same Day Registration
The price per person includes Professional Instruction and electronic Course Materials, which will be sent out the day before class
Registration/Sign-in starts 15 minutes before each class
Register online and watch from your home computer, work computer, or even your phone. The Chat box will allow you to ask questions to the instructor.
The replay of the Webinar will be available for 30 days and the email will come from Microsoft Teams.
To receive CE credits, you must sign in at the live webinar's beginning, middle, and end. CE Credit cannot be given if you do not attend the live presentation and just watch the webinar.
Other ORHA Members must call the number below before registering to attain the member pricing
If you signed up for past classes with TVRA before as an "Other ORHA Member," your information will be saved, and you can sign up electronically without calling the number below.
For more information:
Contact Cindy McLeran at (541) 313-8777
Be sure to leave a message if you want a call back.